Saturday, March 12, 2011

WELCOME TO MY BLOG.....

Karibu kwenye Blog yangu.
Mimi naitwa Souz, my grandmother called me Missuka. Nilikuwa nimekaa tu nyumbani leo , between playing with my 18 month old son, finishing homework na ku browse kwenye different blogs i come with this idea why cant is start journaling my crazy life. I am also getting married, i am in school ( finishing few  classes to get BSN) before starting dual major degree in MSN/MPH this Sept 2011. So between planning my wedding in Tanzania, full time work, full time school and raising my extremely-curious little boy, I am busy. My life is busy at the moment. I hope to get inspired and to inspire other young women to follow their dreams and reach their full capacity.

4 comments:

  1. Well done mdogo wangu !keep it up, I will definately be reading about your busy life and you forgot to mention your high school alumni page you ceated on facebook! thanks so much for that it's such a laugh!!....great memories !
    love you and keep it up !

    Mariam Mungula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mariam... much love to family. mwah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting Woman indeed! I am inspired already. Keep it up. All the best in everything, specifically the wedding you are preparing for. I will be checking out your blog for sure.

    Ann

    ReplyDelete