Sunday, March 13, 2011

PERFECT WEDDING DRESS FOR YOUR BODY TYPE

Most my friends and my relatives knows by now  that i will  be  marrying my best friend this coming July in Tanzania. I have  already found my dream perfect wedding dress since January and will be receiving it sometimes end of May since it has to be custom made. The process of looking for the dress was exciting, fun, enjoyable and at the same time stressful. I went with my closest friends ( i wish my mama could have been here with me, but she was back in DAR) to different bridal store for three weekends in the roll until that day when i said yes to the dress i fell in love with. The experience was an eye opening for me since ofcuz this was my first time looking for dress, i started looking for the dress having an idea in mind of what i wanted for a wedding dress and ended up falling in love with a completely different style  and material of the dress.  It is very important to know you body type so that the dress could complement your body type to makes you look beautiful and gorgeous on  your wedding day. Material of the dress is very important too, but too it depends on what kind of budget you have. A taffeta dress is perfect for a full figured bride while a chiffon dress could make the dress on a full figured woman look like a night dress. The style of the dress is also very important an A-line dress might not show curves to a woman like myself especially if you have some curves and want to show some..What i am trying to say here when looking for a bridal gown be open minded, don't stuck up trying only one style of dress. I had that idea in mind but i was open minded and ended finding  a completely different dress. Bring someone else with you when going  to find your dress especial someone who is very opinionated and are not going to be afraid telling you the truth.  You want to know the truth  on that day. Breath in, take a deep breath and enjoy the experience.

a line wedding dresses
                                                                   A-line dress
ball gown wedding dresses
                              A ballgown dress

mermaid wedding dresses
      A Mermaid wedding dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment