Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A BABY BLOGGER...

Please bear with me as this Blogging thing is new to me. When i started  blogging i thought i had a theme and idea for my blog but the themes keep changing everyday i wake up  lol ( surprise, surprise!). However one thing for sure i wanted to bring something different. So please bear with me as i keep twitching this blog every day to come up with permanent face and look for the blog. As days goes by i want to start profiling Young Tanzania women who are successful in different arena in order to inspire other young women to do the same. These  are our Young, beautiful, educated  and/or successful women in our society. Also i will be continue to provide advice to all those brides , wanna be brides , soon to be brides, hope to be brides, struggling to be brides, fighting to be brides and future brides on my favorite topic..... wedding planning. Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment