Saturday, April 23, 2011

LOVE ME SOME KIMMIE...............HERE ARE SOME HAIRSTYLES..

Since I am looking for  hairstyle to wear on my  wedding day , i have been  browsing the net and come across Kimmie's K different hair styles.... Hopeful i will be able to pull one of these for my wedding day.....Enjoy..

Bombshell Blowout
Kardashian's hairstylist used gold body paint to give the star temporary shimmering highlights for this year's Grammy Awards.

Voluminous Updo
This is my favorite so far...

Retro Glam
The star went for an old Hollywood look with sculpted waves at an event for jeweler Michael Hill in New York City
Pompadour Pony

Beachy Texture

Elegant Updo

Please could someone tell me kama Dar salooons can pull this one off?  It is beautifull

Blunt Bangs

Funky Streaks

1 comment:

  1. I LIKED PICTURE NUMBER 2,BONGO KUNA WATAALAMU WAKUTENGENEZA MABIBI HARUSI USIKONDE,MAMBO LINI INBOX ME NATAKA KUHUSIKA
    LOLA

    ReplyDelete